CRICOS Code: 112050C
BSB80120 - Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)
BSB80120 – Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)reflects the role of individuals who apply highly specialised knowledge and skills in the field of organisational learning and capability development. Individuals in these roles generate and evaluate complex ideas. They also initiate, design and execute major learning and development functions within an organisation. Typically, they would have full responsibility and accountability for the personal output and work of others.
BSB80120 – Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning) may apply to leaders and managers in an organisation where learning is used to build organisational capability.
West Melbourne, Shepparton
104 weeks (including term breaks)
Enquire Now at [email protected]
- Minimum age requirement is 18 years
- Have completed a qualification equivalent to Australian Advanced Diploma level (AQF Level 6) or higher.
have Australian Year 12, and have two years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience in the field of organisational learning and capability development.
- IELTS 6.0 overall band or or demonstration of successful completion of at least General English at Advanced or English for Academic Purposes Advanced level
- Have a suitable level of language, literacy and numeracy to complete course requirements with or without additional support that Everest Institute of Education is able to provide
Please Note: All the students commencing this course are required to complete LLN test on the orientation day to assist Everest Institute of Education to identify student’s needs for additional support during their study with Everest Institute of Education.
For more details please view our entry requirements policy and procedure www.everest.edu.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/sc_35_-_entry_requirement_p_p_v1.6.pdf
- Head of School/RTO
- Senior Training Manager
- RTO Compliance Manager
- RTO General Manager
- Strategic Learning Development Consultant
For further information please visit the MySkills at www.myskills.gov.au/courses/details?Code=BSB80120
Students must complete a total of 8 units in this course comprising of 3 core units and 5 elective units